This website has grown over time; on average the site currently gets 60 visits each day! I would like to thank everyone for visiting, and I do appreciate all comments and suggestions; as always photos and info about any 757 is more than welcome.
Production List: ACTIVE (last update , Sep 5, 2021) / Photos: 936 active (last update May 25, 2020)
- Sep 1 – N48127 (c/n 28968) of United Airlines 1st 757 in new United Airlines c/s; ferried Amarillo/AMA-Newark/EWR as UAL2723 August 30th after repaint.
- Aug 20 – N172AJ (c/n 32400) performed a local test flight at Goodyear/GYR August 19 in full Amerijet International c/s.
- Jul 20 – TF-ISX (c/n 30179) of Icelandair ferried Lleida/ILD-Keflavik/KEF as ICE6080 July 20th; after storage; to return to service July 21st.
- Jul 4 – N183AN (c/n 29593) ex American Airlines ferried Roswell/ROW-Anchorage/ANC-Khabarovsk/KHV-Xiamen/XMN as JTN211 July 3rd (arriving July 5); for conversion to freighter in China.
- Jun 28 – Amerijet International Airlines new 757 (freighter) operator; first aircraft, N818NH, was delivered June 15th.
- Jun 21 – N788BC (c/n 32242) re-rgd UR-AZO to Azur Air Ukraine; ferried Marana/MZJ-Bangor/BGR-Shannon/SNN-Istanbul/SAW as UTN4004 June 19th (arrived June 21st).
- Apr 25 – OE-LFB re-rgd LZ-BRB; currently at Budapest in ASL Airlines Belgium c/s without titles; for ?
If you are interested in more news, movements and/or photos, please join my Facebook group.