This website has grown over time; on average the site currently gets 60 visits each day! I would like to thank everyone for visiting, and I do appreciate all comments and suggestions; as always photos and info about any 757 is more than welcome.
Production List: ACTIVE (last update , Oct 10, 2021) / Photos: 936 active (last update May 25, 2020)
- Oct 7 – N28836 (c/n 28836) ferried Marana/MZJ-Honolulu/HNL under registration October 7th; for conversion to freighter in China.
- Oct 2 – G-OOBN (c/n 29379) ferried London/LGW-St. Athan/DGX as TOM922P October 1st; to be converted to freighter and then onwards to Swiftair.
- Sep 23 – Northern Pacific Airlines new 757 operator (see news section).
- Sep 19 – SX-AMJ (c/n 25294) of Olympus Airways ferried Leipzig/LEJ-Keflavik/KEF-Tucson/TUS-Goodyear/GYR as OLY445F September 18th; for maintenance or lease return?
- Sep 1 – N48127 (c/n 28968) of United Airlines 1st 757 in new United Airlines c/s; ferried Amarillo/AMA-Newark/EWR as UAL2723 August 30th after repaint.
- Aug 20 – N172AJ (c/n 32400) performed a local test flight at Goodyear/GYR August 19 in full Amerijet International c/s.
- Jul 20 – TF-ISX (c/n 30179) of Icelandair ferried Lleida/ILD-Keflavik/KEF as ICE6080 July 20th; after storage; to return to service July 21st.
If you are interested in more news, movements and/or photos, please join my Facebook group.