This website has grown over time; on average the site currently gets 60 visits each day! I would like to thank everyone for visiting, and I do appreciate all comments and suggestions and as always photos and info about any 757 is more than welcome.
Production List: ACTIVE (last update Sep 19, 2022) / Photos: 938 active (last update Aug 31, 2022)
- Aug 28 – N235WD (c/n 24235) ferried Roswell/ROW-Orlando/SFB as JTN256 August 21st; for freighter modifications.
- Aug 8 – N379BR (c/n 29379) ferried Xiamen/XMN-Guam/GUM-Honolulu/HNL-Hamilton/YHM as ELX379 August 6th (arriving August 8th); after conversion to freighter; for Cargojet.
- July 26 – MIAT Mongolian Airlines is a new 757 freighter operator; OO-TFC (c/n 25397) was re-rgd 2-TFCA and ferried Lleida/ILN-Malta/MLA-Ulaanbaatar/ULN July 22nd; to become JU-1109.
- July 21 – N207UW (c/n 32448) ferried Roswell/ROW-Honolulu/HNL-Guam/GUM July 20th; for conversion to freighter in China; for SF Airlines.
- July 10 – N394BR (c/n 30394) ferried Goodyear/GYR-Honolulu/HNL-Guam/GUM-Xiamen/XMN as ELX394 July 8th (arriving July 11th); for conversion to freighter; for Cargojet Airways.
- June 25 – TF-FIC (c/n 30735) of Icelandair ferried Keflavik/KEF-Hamburg/HAM as ICE1408 June 25th in all white c/s with “Albert Ballin” titles; going on world tour for cruise company.
- May 31 – N177AN (c/n 32396) ferried Roswell/ROW-Anchorage/ANC-Seoul/ICN-Xiamen/XMN under registration May 27th (arrived May 31st); for conversion to freighter; for YTO Cargo Airlines.
- May 6 – N205UW (c/n 30887) ferried Roswell/ROW-Honolulu/HNL-Guam/GUM-? under registration May 5th; for conversion to freighter; for SF Airlines.
If you are interested in more news, movements and/or photos, please join my Facebook group.