This website has grown over time; on average the site currently gets 60 visits each day! I would like to thank everyone for visiting, and I do appreciate all comments and suggestions and as always photos and info about any 757 is more than welcome.
Production List: ACTIVE (last update Jan 24, 2023) / Photos: 938 active (last update Aug 31, 2022)
- Jan 5 – N182AN (c/n 29592) and N692AA (c/n 26972) both ferried Roswell/ROW-New Iberia/ARA January 4th; for conversion to freighter.
- Dec 23 – N394BR (c/n 30394) ferried Xiamen/XMN-Guam/GUM as ELX394 December 23rd; after conversion to freighter; for Cargojet.
- Dec 3 – Argentina’s president okays new government aircraft (see news section)
- Oct 15 – Longtail Aviation has added a 757 freighter to its fleet (c/n 25042 VP-BCX, ex N531UA)
- Oct 3 – FarCargo is a new 757 freighter operator for the Faroe Islands.
- Oct 2 – Airline Geo Sky is a new 757 freighter operator; 4L-GEG (c/n 25622) was delivered September 30th in all white c/s.
- Aug 28 – N235WD (c/n 24235) ferried Roswell/ROW-Orlando/SFB as JTN256 August 21st; for freighter modifications.
- Aug 8 – N379BR (c/n 29379) ferried Xiamen/XMN-Guam/GUM-Honolulu/HNL-Hamilton/YHM as ELX379 August 6th (arriving August 8th); after conversion to freighter; for Cargojet.
If you are interested in more news, movements and/or photos, please join my Facebook group.